$275 – $325
Bring natural texture and contemporary design into your space with a sturdy and stylish handmade Jamieson Ottoman. Choose between two practical sizes and three modern colours that each fit seamlessly into any room regardless of current styling choices—from Scandi to industrial and everything in between.
Designed by Australians for Australians, the Jamieson Ottoman is the perfect addition to small and large spaces alike and can be used as a seat, footstool or design piece.
The Jamieson is made from premium quality New Zealand curly short wool sheepskin, meaning the fibres are closer to their natural state for lasting appeal and unparalleled softness. Shredded foam and polystyrene bean filling gives the Jamieson a superior shape and structure retention to last a lifetime.
Only a small number of these have been made so availability is limited.
- Durable, looks great and ages gracefully.
- A great choice environmentally - biodegradable, renewable, and farmed sustainably.
- Naturally stain and odour resistant, it’s easy to maintain.
- Curly short-wool requires less tanning, which results in a tighter curl that’s closer to its natural state (while remaining incredibly soft).
- An amazing insulator to keep things cosy in winter and cool in summer.